- 8 inch Polythene Sealers or Impulse Sealer Sri Lanka is with Simple modeling, small volume, large capacity, very convenient to use.
- High temperature glue bar, durable.
- Full automatic high temperature seal.
- The operation of 8 inch Polythene Sealers or Impulse Sealer Sri Lanka is simple, the super strong hand pressure seal is fresh, and the seal can be sealed 50 times per minute, which can extend the storage period of 5 times.
- This type of sealing machine is necessary for families, shops, restaurants, hotels, hospitals, banks and other high-end establishments.
- Material: Plastic
Voltage: 220V, 50HZ / 240V, 60HZ
Heat Gear: 8 Gears Adjustment
Heating time: 0.2-1.5s
Welding time: infinitely adjustable
1 X Heat Sealing Machine
1 X Manual
How To Use
- The hand-pressed 8 inch Polythene Sealers or Impulse Sealer Sri Lanka does not use power switch (automatic control). Plug the ac power cord into the socket and adjust the heating time according to the thickness of the material to be sealed. Put the plastic bag on the sealing surface, then press the handle, the circuit will automatically control the heating time. When the indicator light is off, the power supply is automatically disconnected. About 1-2 seconds later, release the handle and seal.
- The seal of each letter is damaged when it is received. That is because the heating time is too long. Please turn the knob counterclockwise to shorten the heating time.
- If the seal is not tight, it is because the heating time is too short. Please turn the knob clockwise to extend the heating time.
- If the plastic bag is stuck on the rubber press plate, it indicates that the cooling time is not enough. The cooling time after the indicator light is put out must be extended. Please release the handle a little later.
- After the heating time is adjusted, it shall remain unchanged in use, and no further adjustment shall be made in continuous use.
- The manual pressure plastic bag sealer can insert the AC power cord into the power socket at any time, without sealing and without power consumption.